Podousness often occurs during soy planting, which greatly affects soybean yield. Soybean pods do not occur in summer soybeans for many reasons. For example, improper ratios of NPK, variety, density, trace element deficiency, pest and disease, etc. can cause the grain to not bulge and form cockroaches. pod. What are the causes and prevention methods of soybean pods?
The reason and prevention method of soybean pods can be started from the following aspects:
1. Add organic fertilizer and phosphorus and potassium fertilizer. Single-use of nitrogen fertilizer, prone to madness, causing pods to be unreal. After the emergence of summer soybeans - it is necessary to apply - quantitative organic fertilizer and ternary compound fertilizer. Phosphorus and potassium fertilizer should be added to the field where the pods are serious, and the pods should be reduced.
2. Spray foliar fertilizer. Soybean deficiency of boron is very likely to cause pods. Production should be sprayed every 10 days after the initial flowering period of soybeans - 0.1% -0.2% borax, 0.5% -1% urea solution, even spray 2-3 times; spraying potassium dihydrogen phosphate 0.2% during the flowering period 0.5%, not only can prevent plant de-fertilization, but also prevent mites. Foliar fertilizer should be sprayed on a cloudy, cloudy day or sunny afternoon, with sprayed leaf backs.
3. Reasonable irrigation. In the soybean buds, in the case of drought and soil moisture, timely irrigation and drought should be carried out to meet the demand for water in the soybean grain period and reduce the pods.
4. Pay attention to the prevention and control of pests and diseases. From the beginning of soybean seedling stage, we must pay attention to the occurrence of aphids, and prevention and treatment should be early. In the flower pod stage, special attention should be paid to the control of downy mildew, gray spot, soybean borer, pea pod and bean hawk moth to increase the pod formation rate.
5. Rotation. Establish a reasonable soil tillage system to avoid heavy planting, prevent soil nutrient imbalance, reduce the hazards of pests and weeds, and reduce the openness rate.
Total 1 | <First <Prev 1 Next> Last> |
Graphite Sheet,Carbon Graphite Sheet,Thermal Graphite Sheet,Pyrolytic Graphite Sheet
Henan Carbons New Material Technology Co., Ltd. , https://www.hncarbons.com